I work within the guidelines from The Psychologist’s Association of Alberta and charge $220 for a single 50 minute session
Effective January 1, 2023, the recommended fee schedule changes are outlined below. 2023 PAA Recommended Fee Schedule :
- Individual Therapy/Assessment $220.00
- Couple/Family Therapy/Assessment $220.00
- Group Therapy (per person) $65.00
- Custody/Access & Legal/Forensic Assessment $330.00
- Expert Witness Testimony (half-day minimum fee) $1300.00
- Expert Witness Testimony (full day minimum fee) $2600.00
- Consultation/Corporate Services (half day) $1000.00
- Consultation/Corporate Services (full day) $2000.00
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!